Continuum247 Limited is an online provider of workforce screening, deployment, attendance, tracking and financial management solutions, operating in sectors including manned security, construction, and the care sectors amongst others.
With almost a decade’s worth of development of our key product behind us, and over two years in its current form, we are now growing exponentially each month, and are looking to develop our support and development infrastructure from our Lincoln office.
The company was founded by people who have a passion for both the IT development behind what we do, but also the requirements and needs of the clients and markets we operate with. We also understand the need for a truly realistic work-life balance, and that in developing software solutions for companies managing thousands of personnel each, we feel we understand the requirements of people, and not just systems.
Our technical and operations departments are based in Lincoln, Lincolnshire, and we are constantly looking for talented individuals in various fields such as development, sales, and marketing to work in our rapidly growing Lincoln team.
Continuum 247 Ltd are now recruiting for a Training Officer to cover the South of England.
After initial training on our specific systems the successful candidate will:
- Visit both new and existing clients on site to provide training on our systems.
- Identify areas of further development required by clients and feed back to the development/ support team.
- Attend regular meetings/ training sessions at our Operations office to keep up to date with new features added to the system.
- Manage their own diary and workload.
- Assist in further developing the training programme for new and existing clients.
The successful applicant should have and be able to demonstrate experience of...
- Have some experience of professional training delivery.
- Ability to deal with clients with varying technical abilities.
- Have the ability to communicate with a wide range of people and tailor your approach to their needs.
- Have experience of organising own workload.
- Able to cope under pressure and maintain composure.
- Be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Windows XP onwards and common system/ internet problems.
- Hold a full clean driving licence.
- Be over 21 for insurance purposes.
Those wishing to apply for this position should apply by sending a current CV and covering letter to email@example.com and follow this up with a telephone call during office hours to confirm receipt of CV. The telephone number to confirm receipt of CV is 0333 444 247 1.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.